[Orgmode] Understanding habits - graph coloring of single missed day

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: [Orgmode] Understanding habits - graph coloring of single missed day
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:08:39 -0600

Assuming I have the correct repeater syntax for a daily habit, what
should the colored graph look like if I do the task consistently for a
few days, then miss a day, then pick up the task again? What I expected
to see was:

- a set of GREEN cells (with asterisks)
- a RED cell (no asterisk) for the missed day
- more GREEN cells (again with asterisks).

But what I actually see is

- a set of GREEN cells (with *)
- a YELLOW cell (no *) for the missed day
- a RED cell (with *) for the day after the missed day
- more GREEN cells (with *)

 Is that the way it's supposed to be? It doesn't seem right somehow.

thanks,
Tommy