[Orgmode] M-x org-agenda T returns empty buffer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] M-x org-agenda T returns empty buffer
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 03:21:17 -0500

Hey orgsters,

I've been having mountains of issues since refactoring my init file.
Right now, the one I'm stumped on is custom agenda commands. I had
quite a few that I had grown accustomed to, and they don't seem to
work anymore.

They all show empty buffers, which is also a symptom of showing the
entire TODO list using =C-a a T=.

My agenda files are set correctly. A minimum example works without
fail, but my monstrous init file does not. Any ideas about what else I
should be looking at to debug?

TIA

--
Jeffrey Horn