Re: [Orgmode] org.texi vs. orgmode.org/manual

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org.texi vs. orgmode.org/manual
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:34:40 +0100

Hi Tom,

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

> Perhaps it would be possible to make available online different versions of
> the manual corresponding to the major variants of Org-mode  in circulation,
> e.g. the latest release, the version(s) distributed  with emacs, and the
> leading edge?

It makes sense.  The latest released version of the manual (currently
7.4) lives now here:

  http://orgmode.org/manual/release_7.4/

I updated ORGWEPAGES/index.org to mention this, it should appear soon
on http://orgmode.org/index.html

As for the versions distributed with Emacs, I leave that to Emacs
maintainers.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien