Re: [Orgmode] Re: should the mail list be splitted resp. sub-tagged ?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: should the mail list be splitted resp. sub-tagged ?
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:43:24 -0500

Štěpán Němec <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... I still find any kind of such
> server-side mangling Evil (see also Robert Pluim's reply, most of which
> I could just sign myself), but from Nick Dokos' reply I see that for
> people putting all incoming mail into one single place and not able or
> willing to do anything more than that it can have its uses, so, each to
> their own I guess...

I think you misunderstand my workflow but I don't have time to explain:
suffice it to say that my mail handling is very similar to my task
handling in org-mode.  The two places I look at every morning (and a few
times during the day) are my agenda and my inbox. It is important that
they both stay lean.

Nick