Re: [Orgmode] Using noweb with org-mode source

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Using noweb with org-mode source
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 23:24:10 -0700

Hi Christian,

The following should remove the enclosing begin_src org blocks, and
results in the org-mode exporting normally, rather than verbatim.
Notice the :results header arguments on the last code block, such header
arguments can be set on a file-wide basis to reduce code clutter.

Best -- Eric

* One section, exported to a particular document

#+srcname: primates
#+begin_src org
   ,- chimps :: strong, smart and savage
   ,- bonobos :: less savage, sexy, smart
   ,- orangutans :: kinda asocial, with big arms
   ,- gorillas :: really strong, but shy
#+end_src

Lots of text here.

* Another section, exported to a different document

Let's review what we know about the primate group.

#+begin_src org :noweb yes :results replace raw
<<primates>>
#+end_src