[Orgmode] [bug] Must declare value as string in org-agenda-custom-comman

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] [bug] Must declare value as string in org-agenda-custom-commands easy customize interface
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:45:42 -0500

Only a minor annoyance. Posting in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

In the easy customize interface, when setting the value for a variable
in "local settings" for a custom command, the
org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines value of "all" must be preceded by a
single quote.[1] I expected this to automatically happen, as the easy
customize interface generally takes care of such escaping.

The parenthetical "sexp" leads me to believe this is the intended
behavior. Is this correct?

Footnotes:
[1] http://cl.ly/3ta0

--