Re: [Orgmode] Re: Including current time in agenda

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Including current time in agenda
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:27:00 -0800

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Erik Butz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks for this very nice feature. It's working mostly for me, but
> now, whenever I try to insert a 'date, deadline,scheduled date' I get
> an error saying:
>
> "Symbol's value as variable is void: date"
>
> which I don't quite understand.
>
> Any ideas?

I have been using it without any problems so far. Could you elaborate a
little on how you are trying to use it? I just set these variables,
(both are optional though, defaults should work out of the box)

(setq org-agenda-current-time-string "- - - NOW! - - -"
      org-agenda-time-grid '((daily today)
                             (800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 2000)))

--
Suvayu