[Orgmode] Re: [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 12:14:52 +0000

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Seth,
>
> The easiest way to fontify embedded html is most likely to wrap the html
> in "#+begin_src html" code blocks.
>
> As for defining your own clojure blocks that sounds like a risky
> proposition to me.  All of the code block evaluation functions are built
> to use standard org-mode syntax for code blocks, e.g. "#+begin_src lang".

For those who are interested in changing the appearance of Org elements
for aesthetic reasons, there is Nicolas Girard's org-icons project,

https://github.com/ngirard/org-icons

which needs further work (i.e. needs to be adopted by someone) if it is
to become generally useful. It aims to provide facilities for altering
the display of arbitrary org elements, including the option of
displaying icons in place of the text. In the branch named 'dan' I
started to add support for begin_src blocks.

Dan