Re: [Orgmode] Format heading numbering html export

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Format heading numbering html export
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 00:11:32 -0500

Sorry Vikas, I hit send too early.

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> When I export an org file to html, the headings are numbered (1, 1.1,
> 1.1.1,etc.) by default. I would like to change the numbering style and
> use different types of bullets to denote different levels of headings.
>
> How could that be done?

Without a more specific example, it will be hard to help. You can start
to play around with all kinds of options by referring to the org
documentation on "Export Options."[1]

Right now, I would suggest setting =h:1= to make all except top-level
headings into list items. Next, you could set =num:nil= to turn off
section numbering altogether.

Hope this helps!

Footnotes:
[1] http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options