Re: [Orgmode] Re: org fontifies outside of src blocks

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org fontifies outside of src blocks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 05:31:25 -1000

Hi Dan and Jeff,

I remember slow response time and output to *Messages* when working outside code blocks, but no erroneous fontification of text outside code blocks. My hunch at the time was that emacs was determining what text to display and how to fontify it, and that it would do this regardless of whether code blocks were actually displayed. It has been a while since someone on the list pointed out the fix to me, but I haven't run into any problems since then and my buffers are fontified correctly.

All the best,
Tom