[Orgmode] [manual] Update solution for orgmode and yasnippet conflict

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: [Orgmode] [manual] Update solution for orgmode and yasnippet conflict
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:20:40 +0530

Hi all,

I was trying to configure yasnippet for org-mode with the help of the
conflicts page [1] in the emacs manual. But I could not get it
working. Apparently the latest version of yasnippet does not work with
the solution given in the manual. After some searching, I found a
solution in Eric Schulte's  emacs-starter-kit[2].  Can someone update
the manual?

Thanks,
Puneeth

[1] - http://orgmode.org/manual/Conflicts.html