[Orgmode] org-babel, R, and org-babel-open-src-block-result

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel, R, and org-babel-open-src-block-result
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:22:47 -0500

I recently started using org-babel with R, and so far I think it's
pretty great!  I'm still getting accustomed to org-babel workflow and
am playing with available options.  I have a couple of questions:

I noticed that C-c C-o (org-babel-open-src-block-result) always gives
me an empty *Org-Babel Results* buffer, even if there's output printed
to #+results section.  Is this a bug?  Am I doing something wrong?

On a similar note, is there an option for the #+ results session to be
completely suppressed?..  I can see situations where I might simply
want to send the code to the inferior process and examine the results
there using :results output :session, or perhaps I'm running the code
just for the side effects.  It would be nice if I could say e.g.
:results none.

Thanks and keep up the good work with org-babel!

--Leo