[Orgmode] Tab/S-Tab cycling behavior: how to include #+begin_src and #+r

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: [Orgmode] Tab/S-Tab cycling behavior: how to include #+begin_src and #+results blocks
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:22:38 -0500

I rely heavily on org-cycling/org-global-cycling to see an outline
view of the document.  It would help if I could use  #+begin_src and
#+results blocks, and possibly some others, in this outline view.
Specifically, I would like to be able to do the following:

(a) When cycling with S-Tab, between "contents" and "show all" I would
like a step where all the #+begin_src and #+results blocks are folded.
 I realize that they start out open and then remember their folding
state; the "remembered" state of these blocks, if it is different from
"all folded" or "all open", could potentially be included as another
step before "show all".
(b) Same when I'm cycling with Tab; I would like to have an option of
showing the subtree with all #+begin_src and #+results blocks folded
before showing the completely unfolded subtree.

Is this possible to implement?..  Let me know!

--Leo