Re: [Orgmode] Re: Property inheritance for MAIL_FMT, MAIL_TO, MAIL_CC an

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Property inheritance for MAIL_FMT, MAIL_TO, MAIL_CC and MAIL_BCC
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:32:57 -0700

Hi Seb,

Good idea, I've just placed this behind a new
`org-mime-use-property-inheritance' variable which will default to nil.
I was originally going to have this variable default to t, but the idea
of causing people to accidentally add unintended recipients to emails is
too scary.

Thanks for the suggestion -- Eric