[Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:19:35 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Worg could do with some reorganization. It is not at all easy to find
>> stuff in there (at least, using a web browser).
>
> Shaking up this great thread.
>
> A small idea: maybe we can use more tags/properties/categories in Worg
> and define some agenda views that everyone could use?

An idea: would it be possible to run a batch export of these agenda
views to html? (One limitation here would be the lack of links to
original locations.)

Another option would be to use the #+index directive to generate an
html index of topics.

(info "(org) Index entries")

This would require some changes to the publishing options:

(info "(org) Generating an index")

Best,
Matt