[Orgmode] [Worg] some issues

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] [Worg] some issues
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:32:01 +0100

A few things I noted today while I was browsing around Worg:

1. The sitemap and siteindex links point to the root of the webserver,
instead they should point to subdirectory worg.

2. The "sources" directory seems to exist, albeit apparently it is
empty.  All links into it that I've tried are dead.

3. The RSS feed link doesn't seem to work and in any case points to
repo.or.cz as its source.

4. Listing of directories is forbidden, but several links to these exist
(e.g. "code/").

5.Several unencoded "&" in URL.

6. Some CSS errors ("grey" instead of "gray" as color name, some CSS
elements that don't exist in the specified version 2.1).

I can recommend using the Multivalidator favelet from Tantek Çelik:
http://tantek.com/favelets/

Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: