Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:41:50 +0100

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:

> I updated your first one and added your second one.  I also updated mine
> to use your idea for the Org mascot.
>
> So we have three options:
>
> Option 1: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-jason/
> Option 2: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/
> Option 3: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric2/

Wow!  I love this.  My preference goes to Jason's version: both plain
simple and colorful.  I also love Eric's expandable table of contents:
the one we have for now often clutters the page too much...

> I think they're all a major improvement to Worg.

So do I -- thanks for this!

> How should we move forward with this?  Take a vote?

Matt's call :)

My suggestion would be to go with Jason's css (combined with Eric's
expandable table of contents) then have Eric's css and the old-worg
css available as alternative css.

Thanks for this!

--
 Bastien