Re: [Orgmode] Export issue of URL when the text begins with a date‏

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export issue of URL when the text begins with a date‏
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:55:54 +0100

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

>> It seems that such a non-regression test base and script do not
>> exist. However that would be good to have in order to check that any
>> correction does not break anything.
>
> That's exactly what the testing framework[1] could and should do.
> I've just not figured out how to best write tests for entire export
> operations.  Thinking of it: We could create an input file dedicated
> to test link exporting, put in different kinds of links, export and
> then use regexps to check if the links have been exported fine.

I've just added testing/links.org to the testing framework.

Vincent, feel free to suggest any addition to testing/ so that we can
enrich our test-base with various examples!  Being able to reproduce
errors on those files will help people feel confident the error does
not come from their configuration.

Best,

--
 Bastien