Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:01:54 -0600

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I updated your first one and added your second one.  I also updated mine
>> to use your idea for the Org mascot.
>>
>> So we have three options:
>>
>> Option 1: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-jason/
>> Option 2: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/
>> Option 3: http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric2/
>
> Wow!  I love this.  My preference goes to Jason's version: both plain
> simple and colorful.  I also love Eric's expandable table of contents:
> the one we have for now often clutters the page too much...
>
>> I think they're all a major improvement to Worg.
>
> So do I -- thanks for this!
>
>> How should we move forward with this?  Take a vote?
>
> Matt's call :)
>
> My suggestion would be to go with Jason's css (combined with Eric's
> expandable table of contents) then have Eric's css and the old-worg
> css available as alternative css.

Sounds good.  But first.. I noticed an issue with the expandable TOC on
a couple of pages:

http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/org-faq.html
http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/org-glossary.html

Does it have something to do with the javascript section-folding?

By the way, having the javascript section-folding enabled on only some
pages is confusing and doesn't make for the best browsing experience.
Now that the TOC will be collapsed by default, perhaps it's no longer
needed?

Regards,
Jason