[Orgmode] links and no match message

From: Schlesinger, Paul
Subject: [Orgmode] links and no match message
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:52:45 -0600

I have used Org for long enough to generate multi megabyte org files that coordinate my research. In these hair balls the links are invaluable. I link to \labels in tex because they provide good points of refernce for me that do not appear in the compiled output.  Since about 7.04 I get a "no match" message when I perform a goto on one of these global links.  The link is still found, occasionally, but frequently I will need to reform the link.  The location is present because just after forming the link they work but the "no match" message still appears.

Thanks

Paul Schlesinger