Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:35:19 -0500

Ido Magal <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1. Is it possible to avoid the confirmations on every file load?

Yes: check out the variable safe-local-variable-values (and the related
safe-local-eval-forms) for the general emacs-level nagging mechanism and
the variable org-confirm-babel-evaluate for the babel-specific one.

I had already set the latter to nil so when I tried out Eric's solution,
I got the first nag, together with an invitation to type y, no or ! to
resp.  apply, ignore, or apply and save for future sessions. I typed !
and it saved the setting in my customization file. No more nags.[fn:1]

Nick

Footnotes:
[fn:1] I'd have expected it to modify safe-local-eval-forms, but it
modified safe-local-variable-values instead. Regardless, it seems to
work fine.