Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-cdlatex after environment

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-cdlatex after environment
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:13:43 +0100

On Dec 17, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Maximilian Matthé wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm using fresh pulled orgmode, emacs 23.1

Having this:

,----
| \begin{eqnarray*}
| b&=&
| \begin{cases}
| 1 & a>0 \\ 2 & \mbox{else}   # (1)
| \end{cases}
|   # (2)
| \end{eqnarray*}
`----

typing _ at # (1) shows up _{}, but typing this at #(2) does nothing
special. It seems, as if cdlatex thinks, the math block has ended
after \end{cases}, since fr<TAB> does not expand, too etc.

It would be really great to have it fixed :)

Yes, the parser does not do a good job with nested environments here.
Not easy to fix, I am afraid.  I'd say, live with it.

- Carsten