Re: [Orgmode] Org-beamer problems

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-beamer problems
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:55:07 -0500

What version of org-mode are your running? What version of emacs? If
you haven't done so already, try upgrading to the latest version of
org and seeing if that solves the problem.

=M-x org-version RET=
=M-x emacs-version RET=

See the latest development version of org:

    http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-3_2