R: [Orgmode] [RFI] Minutes of talks

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: R: [Orgmode] [RFI] Minutes of talks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:51:02 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mer 19/1/11, Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi, Sébastien,

> [...]
> when I go to any  meeting, and write
> everything in Emacs.
>
> I typically write "everything" down, questions and
> answers.
>
> Example:
>
> --8<---------------cut
> here---------------start------------->8---
> * Alice
>
> Our objectives are ...
>
> * Collegue
>
> We can show you our architecture. It indeed does this and
> this ...
> --8<---------------cut here----end--------------->8---

[..]
> But I did not find yet something nice enough when exported
> to LaTeX.
>
> The first example is nice and easy to write, but its PDF
> output is a bit ugly,
> having names of participants as level-1 headings.

You might
1. demote the headings: (or use H:1, IIRC)

* meeting
** participants
*** Issue 1
**** Alice
Our objectives are....

2. use list & tags
- :Alice: Our objectives are....

then substitute the tag and
   highlight the tags with the proper colour
   {\color{red} Alice}

I think that headings are better than list for the
possibility to have TODO items.

hth
Giovanni