[Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:36:07 +0100

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:
> And there's something in the CSS 2.1 spec about allowing users to attach
> style sheets that I don't fully understand.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/

That's quite likely the user stylesheets.  Support for this is generally
bad, even on Firefox you'll have to re-start for each change you make...
Another gripe is that the alternate stylesheets are hidden in some
second level menu and you can't configure them to be remembered.

The first problem might be solved by the Stylish extension, if anybody
knows an extension that takes care of the second, I'd love to know about
it.

Achim.