[Orgmode] Bibtex and beamer

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Bibtex and beamer
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:14:43 +0100

I'm doing a presentation and using bibtex for keeping my references,
exactly how I will use it in the dissertation.

That's really wonderful and it works like a charm, using reftex-citep
and an external bibliography file.

Only one thing is not clear, how do I tell org-mode to call
pdflatex/bibtex "enough" times to get all the links correctly setup.

I didn't get it working, and only calling manually
- pdflatex
- bibtex
- pdflatex
- pdflatex

on the generated I could get the correct references...