[Orgmode] re: iCalendar selective export / org-icalendar-verify-function

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [Orgmode] re: iCalendar selective export / org-icalendar-verify-function
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:30:12 -0800

Hi

Juraj Kubelka wrote:
> I found out that exporting agenda files to iCalendar
> (org-export-icalendar-all-agenda-files) ignore
> variableƂorg-export-exclude-tags. Is it right? And is it wanted? I do
> not want to see some tasks in my external calendar (mobile phone).

I ran into the same problem. I know that there is
org-icalendar-verify-function, but I'm not sure how to use it... I would
like to filter for org-export-exclude-tags and also only export entries
that have a time specified in the schedule timestamp (many of my items
just have a date).

Unfortunately my lisp skills are almost non-existent and I couldn't find
an example for org-icalendar-verify-function... does anyone know one and
can point me to it?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Arun