Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:30:17 -0500

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I believe these pages have not been exported since we turned off the
> inline css publishing option; i.e., they have not been touched since
> that time, so the publishing mechanism does not export them.

Matt,

I was going to grep through the repo and "touch" all the files that
haven't changed since then. Obviously, that's not really possible
since the org files don't contain this CSS. :-) Perhaps Jason could
give us a list of the affected files? Something like

   grep -r 'CDATA' *

in the Worg root might do the trick.

Also, I was rather doomed to failure anyway. Touching a file doesn't
change its contents, so git won't think anything has changed. (I know,
it's a "Duh")

Maybe once we find the files, we could use a script add a whitespace
character to the end of each org file and republish?

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/