[Orgmode] Need help on org-exp-blocks and dot

From: Bryan Emrys
Subject: [Orgmode] Need help on org-exp-blocks and dot
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:59:31 -0800

Hello. Trying to use org-exp-blocks with dot to export a graphic in generated html file. Works on linux box.

However, on a mac box everything except the graph is generated. Instead of pulling in the graphic, it just prints dot_somehashednumber.png. As far as I can tell, that png is not generated anywhere and left in a file system either.

Dot works standalone from a terminal window. Paths seem to be right and emacs isn't complaining about loading org-exp-blocks.

The emacs version on the mac is 23.1.1. I have (require 'org-exp-blocks) in the .emacs file.

Any suggestions on what to look for next?

Thanks,

Bryan