[Orgmode] Minor gotcha with org-agenda-files

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: [Orgmode] Minor gotcha with org-agenda-files
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:32:44 -0600

I just figured out why, despite having a setq in my .emacs, my
org-agenda-files wasn't what I thought it should be.

It's because if you modify that variable using C-c [ or C-c ], then any
explicit setq is rendered obsolete by the custom-set-variables
entry that gets added automatically.

Tell us something we don't know, says y'all, and maybe it's as it should
be. But in that case would it be worth adding a note to the relevant
part of section 10.1 in the manual?

Tommy

P.S. The current online section 10.1 says that C-c [ is bound
to org-agenda-to-front. In fact it appears to be bound to
org-agenda-file-to-front.