[Orgmode] Using properties for diary-anniversaries

From: lecodesportif
Subject: [Orgmode] Using properties for diary-anniversaries
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 06:36:00 -0800

Hi,

I have an anniversary list in Org Mode where entries have this format:

* John
  :PROPERTIES:
  :Name: John
  :Birthday: 5 4 1900
  :END:

I would like to add the "Birthday" and "Name" properties to Org Agenda
automatically. What I have so far is:

%%(apply 'diary-anniversary (read (org-entry-get nil "Birthday"))) John

When I enter this line right after the properties, the anniversary is
added at the correct date in the agenda. But I still have to enter the
name manually.

Is there a way to have the "Name" property added to the diary text
automatically? Can this be done for all entries in the list by adding
code at the top of the org file?