[Orgmode] Re: headlines in HTML

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: headlines in HTML
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:27:38 -0700

I am still very curious about what other orgers (orgsters?
organizers?) do for this.

Do you just do this every time you want a within-headline section?

#+begin_center
---
#+end_center

That is strangely longer than "-----", which I take to be a
higher-level section divider than headlines because it extends all the
way across the page.

More importantly (because I know of no solution yet) how do you get
the headline levels to be more distinct?

Thanks.

Samuel