Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code

From: Ido Magal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:44:34 -0800

I've gotten the fix and am trying to verify it, however I keep seeing

>File local-variables error: (invalid-function org-save-outline-visibility)

I'm not sure if it's relevant or not.  This is my test file:

# -*- eval: (org-babel-execute-buffer) -*-

src_sh[:results append]{ls -t ~/org/ *.txt|head -5}

Thanks for the catch, you are correct, `org-babel-execute-buffer' did
not evaluate inline code blocks, I've just pushed up a fix for this.