Re: [Orgmode] org-latex and figures

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-latex and figures
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 06:53:28 -1000

Hi Andrea,

There is no default that will work in all situations. A default of [ptb] will typically generate some pages with just a figure and lots of white space. I make a lot of latex documents and I find the path of least resistance is to use a default of [htb!] and pay attention to the large figures so they don't float to the end and take the other figures with them.

All the best,
Tom