Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:57:52 -0800

Hi

started writing something up for Worg, can't push to the main repository
at the moment (working on it though), but you can look at it at:

http://nubati.net/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/Worg/

I also tried the ics2org script, but run into some problems there... the
script didn't recognize the timestamps, which for me look like:

DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20110127T110000

and I think the timezone messes things up. I wanted to ask if the script
exists on github or somewhere similar, if not it would be great, if we
could upload it, so that it is easy to work on it for several people...

Eric:I could upload it if this is ok for you? (what's the license on the
file?)

cheers
       ARUN