Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:41:59 +0100

Nicolas,

thanks, demoting works now as expected.

I do have another issue when I export inline tasks:

2. Lists in inline tasks are not exported properly (item 2a in the example below).

Thanks a lot for your work!!

---------------------------- begin example ----------------------------------------
Test

- item 1
*************** TODO Inline Task
Test
*************** END
- item 2
***************
Inline Task without a "headline"
*************** END
  - item 2a
*************** TODO Inline Task
Text, and a list:
- item 1
  - item 1a
  - item 1b
- item 2
*************** END
  - item 2b
- item 3
-------------------------------- end example ---------------------------------

Regards,
Karl

Zitat von Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>:
Hello,

Karl Maihofer writes:

Pressing M-<right> with the cursor on "Item 2" in the example below
inserts a space before the inline task, so that it's no longer
recognized as a task.

- Item 1
- Item 2
  - Item 2.1

*************** Inline Task
  Text

  - Item 2.2
- Item 3

Fixed and pushed. I also repaired wrong indentation of text inside the
task.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,

--