Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:09:56 +0000

Greg Troxel <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> ical export seems to be present in org, but I found duplicated events
> after multiple exports.  I need to find time to try it more and either
> fix it or construct a good bug report.

if your org entries have ID properties, these will be used in creating
the ical entries, ensuring that the entries remain unique if you upload
the same entry more than once.  I have

: (setq org-icalendar-store-UID t)

in my org customisation which may be necessary to have this feature.  I
cannot remember how to ensure that each exported entry has an ID
property, however.  Maybe somebody else can chime in or you might want
to check the exporting section in the org manual.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.260.gba0f6.dirty)