[babel] Feature request, was Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [babel] Feature request, was Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up following text
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:33:45 +0000

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for catching this issue.  It turns out this was a result of
> adding lists as supported output types, the code block thinks that the
> enclosing list is the results list, and deletes it before inserting new
> results.
>
> Luckily this was a quick 2-character change, which has been committed.
>
> Cheers -- Eric

Eric,

maybe this will also be a quick change...

I have a (very low priority) feature request: as I often have babel
source code blocks within lists, it would be nice if the #+results line
were generated to be indented to the same level as the #+begin_src
&/or #+begin_end lines.  Babel appears to generate a results header with
only 2 spaces before it, if no such line exists already, regardless of
the indentation of the code block.

However, if the results header is already there, the indentation is
preserved, which is really nice!  This is why it's a low priority
request: it's straightforward enough to indent the line the first time
it is generated!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.260.gba0f6.dirty)