Re: [Orgmode] Hiding/Narrowing dblocks and keywords

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Hiding/Narrowing dblocks and keywords
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:52:33 +0100

Hi Leonidas,

Leonidas Tsampros <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm a recent new happy org-mode user. While hacking around and using it
> for various tasks/todos and schedules, it occured to me that keywords
> and dynamic blocks take a lot of screen real estate while I do very
> little editing on them.

You can now use this:

  M-x org-narrow-to-block RET (or C-x n b)

This work for all blocks, being source blocks or dynamic blocks.

(Note that the usual way of editing src block is to use C-c ' .)

> Is there a way to have dblocks/keywords hidden/narrowed in a per
> buffer manner?

I'm not sure I understand the part of your request re keywords,
though...  can you explicit a bit?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien