Re: [Orgmode] Re: Repeating TODO are shown every day in the agenda

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Repeating TODO are shown every day in the agenda
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:39:32 +0100

Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> writes:

> And if this is not currently possible, that would be a welcome
> addition to org-mode's features!  I definitely have use cases for such
> a setting.

The attached patch implements it.

When org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all is set to a list of TODO
keywords, repeating agenda items will only be displayed if they have
this TODO keywords.

Unless anyone objects against this change, I'm willing to commit it.

In the meantime, I welcome tests/feedback.

Thanks to you and Jeff for this idea!

 Bastien