Re: [Orgmode] S5 export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 18:23:04 +0100

Hi Pierre,

Pierre de Buyl <address@hidden> writes:

> S5 allows one to present a slideshow in a web browser, even full screen for
> some browsers.
> I know that the topic has come here already, but I actually hacked the
> excellent org-html.el export file to produde a S5 slideshow with org.

This looks useful.

By reading your code, I see org-export-as-s5 is a variation over
org-export-as-html.

I would welcome an approach where we factor out some elements of
org-export-as-html, so that exporting to s5 would just require the
user to customize those elements.

Does that seem reasonable to you?  Would you volunteer to make
org-export-as-html a bit more general?  Even a precise comparison
of org-export-as-s5 against org-export-as-html would be helpful at
this point.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien