[Orgmode] managing a shared project using org-mobile ?

From: Rémi Letot
Subject: [Orgmode] managing a shared project using org-mobile ?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 21:49:15 +0100

Hello,

I have been using org-mode for quite some times, and mobile-org (the
android version) for a much shorter time. So first of all I want to
thank all involved contributors: THANK YOU ALL !!!

Now to my problem: I use org-mode for managing... well, for managing my
life :-) But now I have a project that needs collaboration with a
partner. I naturally thought about org-mode for management, and
particularly mobile-org since we are both android users.

But how can I share one org file between two users, and more importantly
between two mobile-org instances ?

Thanks for your input,
--
Rémi