Re: [Orgmode] Using HTML export variables in subtrees

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Using HTML export variables in subtrees
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:59:50 -0500

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is there a way to turn off the automatic post-amble for HTML export
>> without adding a publishing project?
>
> Does `org-export-html-postamble' helps?
>
> ,----
> | Postamble, to be inserted just before </body>.  Set by publishing
> | functions.  This may also be a function, building and inserting the
> | postamble.
> `----

Thanks, Bastien. I ended up BINDing the variable to nil in the file.
This is fine for a file-level change, but I was hoping for something
that could be used in the subtree. But, for now I have a workaround.

One thing that isn't clear to me: is it OK to set these in
initialization files? They do not have customization entries, and are
usually controlled through org-publish projects.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/