Re: [Orgmode] CV with org?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] CV with org?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:00:22 -0500

I asked about this a few months ago. I think org is great for a CV,
but I'm thinking of just going with LaTeX for this in the future.

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/35201

I have about 100 lines of LaTeX source that takes care of everything
except the plain lists that populate the section headings. I ended up
using a template I found online, which is the reason for all the LaTeX
in my source file.

    http://jblevins.org/projects/cv-template/