Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:09:00 +0100

Hello,

> This does not work for me. Lists in inline tasks are still exported
> as follows:

> *
>   item 1
> *
>   item 2

> What do I miss?

Well, nothing. I just pushed a small patch to remove unneeded newline
characters. It does help a bit in you situation.

Though, the default HTML template for inline tasks encloses them in a
<pre> tag. Thus, you have to keep in mind export will be very
sensitive to white space or newlines anyway. If it doesn't fit your
needs, you can always configure org-inlinetask-export-templates.

Regards,

--
Nicolas