[Orgmode] [babel] After Tangle Change File Permission

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] After Tangle Change File Permission
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:16:52 +0000

I am starting to use babel to maintain my collection of shell scripts. I want to automate the process as much as possible, so I would like to be able to set the execute bit on my tangled .sh scripts after the tangle process.

I see that there is an after-tangle hook. Can anyone give me some hints as to how I might use this to execute a chmod *.sh on the directory containing my tangles shell scripts.

Ian.