[Orgmode] Re: Problem exporting table with images

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Problem exporting table with images
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:36:17 +0100

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug wrote:
> Which gives the following error:
>
> ####
> LaTeX Warning: File `./img_1_1.pdf' not found on input line 68.
>
> !pdfTeX error: pdflatex (file ./img_1_1.pdf): cannot find image file
>  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
> ####
>
> So do I have to provide absolute paths to the graphs?

Why prefixing with `.', which is the current directory?  If you correctly set
the search path for the images (so that it includes the current directory --
that setting is certainly there by default), it should be OK.

So, I'd try opting out the `./' prefix in front of your links, if that's
acceptable for you.

Best regards,
  Seb

--