[Orgmode][babel] Problem using noweb

From: andy
Subject: [Orgmode][babel] Problem using noweb
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:33:32 -0500

I want to take advantage of babel's noweb capabilities, but I can't seem
to get it to work. I'm sure there is something trivial wrong with my
source block, but after looking at the documentation and looking at the
examples I can find on the web, I think this should work.

I define a variable in test-block, but it's not there, even though
test-block should be getting pulled in when I run the source block, bar.
What am I doing wrong? My .emacs has R defined and indeed, the session
*R* starts up without any problems and the print statement works, but
test-block just isn't there.

* Foo
** Bar
#+src_name: bar