Re: [Orgmode] [babel] common lisp / slime evaluation in org-mode

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] common lisp / slime evaluation in org-mode
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:54:37 -0600

<snip>

Looking at the code in ob-lisp.el, I think I see why this is
happening, but don't know enough about SLIME yet to make it work. It
seems that line that calls =eval-slime= would need to be changed to
=eval-slime-buffer= after dumping the code block into a temporary
buffer. However, that didn't quite work since that function
(=slime-eval-buffer=) doesn't appear to actually return the final
value.

I of course meant slime-eval and slime-eval-buffer above...