Re: [Orgmode] [babel] common lisp / slime evaluation in org-mode

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] common lisp / slime evaluation in org-mode
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 18:18:49 -0700

Hi Erik,

I've been switching from Clojure to Common Lisp myself, and have also
found that there are some issues with ob-lisp.el (although I've been too
busy recently to look closely at them).

ob-clojure.el works well, and uses slime for code evaluation -- and it
has a simpler setup than ob-lisp -- so maybe it would be possible to
port the code in ob-clojure over to common lisp?

I'll be happy to help get ob-lisp.el into shape once I have a free
moment...

Cheers -- Eric